Beyond the Tech: Daily Tips & Tricks

Thursday, February 09, 2006

Welcome to the "Daily Tech Tips & Tricks" blog!

Let me be the first (and only, I suppose) to welcome you to my new blog.

With the Internet growing so rapidly due to the appreciated 'braindumps' of savvy people, and with online companies and individuals offering services and products (many times being cost-free to the end user), I felt that it would be an incredible service to the public to try to provide a "central point of reference" to many of these things, in hopes to gain the proper exposure and prevent it from falling to the wayside and being a niche product or idea.

I personally have been touted as an extremely resourceful individual, which I usually translate as "someone who can Google pretty well." But, in fact, I do get to see and hear about a lot of things happen online, which I like to share with people. Often, I get responses of incredible gratitude and phrases like, "Wow, where do you keep finding all these good things?" as well as the cute snickers like, "Don't you have enough to do at your job?"

My current efforts to share what I find online and collect from others have currently been limited to email correspondence. In today's world, that can sometimes be misconstrued as spam. So, I have decided to resort to compiling everything into a daily blog which can be easily searched and referenced, as well as being interactive by receiving comments from visitors such as yourself.

So, make yourself at home, set this up as a bookmark or your home page, and become the next person in your town, neighborhood, office, or online forum to share what I am happy to share with you each day. Take care!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home